1 / 18
2 / 18
3 / 18
4 / 18
5 / 18
6 / 18
7 / 19
8 / 18
9 / 18
10 / 18
11 / 18
12 / 18
13 / 18
14 / 18
15 / 18
16 / 18
17 / 18
18 / 18
Hold CTRL and press "+" or "-" to increase or decrease page size
Harmony Sovereign H1203 000- sized V-braced Conversion (#141)
Hard shell case is optional - add $90 (our cost)
Exceptionally nice looking and sounding 000- sized guitar. Worth what we are asking -- you won’t be disappointed.
Action is at or below 4/64 inch at 12th fret.
Gear head face is nice and clean on this one.
We pay attention to fine details. The inside back is cleaned up and sanded smooth. The sides are sanded smooth (like Martin does).
The braces are tapered or arched and sanded smooth. Serial numbers (if any) are preserved. The saddle is compensated.
Back braces are rounded and sanded smooth. We use a drill press and reamer to install new bushings.
No cracks anywhere
- Braces - new V-brace pattern quarter sawn premium Sitka spruce
- Frets - all new medium profile
- Tuners - Stewmac 2503 with solid metal bushings
- Bridge - shop made Indian rosewood matching the fret board - same size and profile as original attached with hot hide glue
- Pins - Ebony with abalone dot (4977-S)
- End pin - Ebony (4975-EP)
- Fret board binding - new ABS
- Neck - solid mahogany, one piece
- Back and sides - solid mahogany
- Top - Solid Sitka spruce
- Dot markers - MOTS plastic
- Truss Rod - works good
- Truss Rod cover - "made in USA" good condition
- Fret board - Indian rosewood
- Pick guard - original