1 / 15
2 / 15
3 / 15
4 / 15
5 / 15
6 / 15
7 / 15
8 / 15
9 / 15
10 / 15
11 / 15
12 / 15
13 / 15
14 / 15
Harmony H1260 Sovereign X-braced conversion (329)
Factory fresh hard shell case available for $120 (our cost)
Sound is outstanding with full harmonic overtones and crunchy bass even with light gauge strings.
Neck was reset.
Back was removed, braces removed, new braces installed.
We almost always replace the heel cap, which is usually loose or crumbling.
Bridge pins are machine turned and longer than usual.
As usual, satisfaction is guaranteed. Returns allowed, no questions asked.
We pay attention to small details. The inside back and sides are cleaned up and sanded smooth. Back braces are rounded and sanded smooth.
We chip out the glue globs. Top braces are tapered and sanded smooth. Serial numbers (if any) are preserved.
We do what Harmony should have done 50 years ago.
- Bracing - V-pattern premium quarter sawn tapered Sitka spruce.
- Pin Bridge - Brazilian Rosewood
- Bridge plate - Rock maple (All of our bridge plates are Rock Maple)
- Saddle - Vintage bone, compensated
- Nut - Vintage bone
- Bridge Pins - Ivoroid (4965-S)
- End pin - Ivoroid (4965-EP)
- Frets - all new high profile
- Tuners - Upgraded Stewmac (2513-N)
- Neck - Solid Honduras mahogany. Classic C shape (not thick)
- Top - Solid spruce
- Back and sides - Solid Honduras mahogany
- Fret board - Brazilian Rosewood.
- Truss Rod cover - original (Not shown in images but will be supplied)
- Truss Rod - original
- Pick guard - Original and perfect
- Top - No cracks. Six pick wear marks to west of sound hole. Several minor dings and shallow pick gouges near sound hole. We had to remove and
reinstall the bridge because it was miss-aligned on the first try. You can see a small rough area to the west of the bridge.
- Body - Nice and clean throughout. Several small dings on the back. One 6 inch crack. Several 1 inch cracks on the edges related to back removal.
- Gear head back and face are excellent.
- Neck - Excellent. There are some sloppy finish areas near the neck to body joint area. The dovetail joint is tight as a tick. It does appear the
heck heel is lifting but it is not lifting at all. See heel cap image.
- Action - 5/64 at 12th fret.
Please note: many sellers do not accept returns. We do. We are all about customer satisfaction. We are selling a great guitar that you will
want to keep and play for years. We are not selling something we just want to get rid of.
Moonlightluthiers - Have pick will travel.
The following warranty applies regardless of where the guitar was sold.