1 / 12
2 / 12
3 / 12
4 / 12
5 / 12
6 / 12
7 / 12
8 / 12
9 / 12
10 / 12
11 / 12
12 / 12
1969 Martin D-28 (Brazilian) Re-Top (100)
Martin Blue Case Included
Re-Topped Martin D-28. Straight grain Brazilian rosewood. Forward shifted 100 degree spruce bracing. AAA grade Sitka top.
Very nice sound with full harmonic overtones as expected with a D-28.
I am selling this only because I mostly play and restore Harmony Sovereign guitars. This guitar never gets played, so time to sell.
- Top - New AAA grade Sitka spruce
- Bracing - X-pattern 100 degree forward shifted premium quarter sawn tapered Sitka spruce.
- Bridge - Martin ebony
- Bridge plate - 40 year old quarter sawn Rock Maple
- Saddle - bone, compensated
- Bridge Pins - Ebony with abalone dot
- End pin - Ebony
- Frets - all new high profile
- Nut - Original shimmed for best action setup
- Neck - Solid Honduras mahogany.
- Tuners - Original Schaller
- Back and sides - Solid Brazilian rosewood
- Fret board - Premium Ebony
- Top - No cracks.
- Body - Several cracks in back. Sides are crack free but with several very minor dings.
- Gear head back and face are excellent.
- Neck is excellent except for some dings on the heel, one side and several very shallow capo dents in back.
Please note: many sellers do not accept returns. We do. We are all about customer satisfaction. We are selling a great guitar that you will
want to keep and play for years. We are not selling something we just want to get rid of.
Moonlightluthiers - Have pick will travel.