1 / 12
2 / 12
3 / 12
4 / 12
5 / 12
6 / 12
7 / 12
8 / 12
9 / 12
10 / 12
11 / 12
12 / 12
1973 Mossman Great Plains
Free Shipping East of the Mississippi. I have to charge $100 for shipping west of the river.
Worn non-original hard shell case included.
Tone quality and harmonic response are excellent. This guitar offers nice play feel and perfect intonation.
Action is 4/64 at the 12th fret.
Neck was reset.
As usual, satisfaction is guaranteed. Returns allowed per my warranty. To summarize: if you don’t like the sound,
return for full refund. You pay return shipping to me. If any structural issues occur affecting play action, you can return
for free repair, I pay shipping both ways.
- Saddle - Bone, Martin Spec
- Nut - Vintage bone
- Bridge Pins - Waverly Ebony
- End pin - Waverly Ebony
- Frets - all new high profile
- Neck - Solid Honduras mahogany. Classic C shape like Martin of that era
- Top - Solid spruce
- Back and sides - Solid Indian Rosewood
- Pick guard - Original
- Top - No cracks. Zero pick wear. Couple dings or small dents.
- Sides - One crack, stabilized.
- Back - No cracks - perfect
- Gear head face is good. There is an odd dark area which I think is natural wood grain.
- Gear head back is excellent.
- Neck is excellent.
- There was a pickup installed at one point. I did not receive this with the guitar. Strap pin hole reduced to original OEM size.
- This guitar has the "Agony of the Feet" repair to upper bracing. This ensures your Mossman will remain structurally sound
for the next 80 years. I would not sell any Mossman without this repair. See the article on my website.
Please note: many sellers do not accept returns. I do. I am dedicated to customer satisfaction. This is a great guitar you will
want to keep and play for years. This is not something I just want to get rid of.
Moonlightluthiers - Have pick will travel.